is a prominent provider of Training and Development Services. Based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, we provide customized Training Workshops with an objective to enable companies to increase productivity and performance through their people. We can work with you to identify your employee training needs and also deliver a course to your company that meets your company needs.
- To empower individuals and workgroups to adapt to environmental changes that need skills up gradations.
- Develop skills and attitudes to the competence level required for future assignments.
Learning is never a one-time process. Each individual in the Company needs to be thorough in his/her work with as broad an exposure to other areas as possible.
Training focuses on upgrading:
- Personal and Inter-personal skills
- Managerial Capabilities
- Develop multiple skills
- Training Concept
- To provide learning experiences to bring improvement in employee to make his contribution in greater measure.
- The systematic and planned change for development of the knowledge, skill and attitudes required by an individual to aid in the achievement of goals.
- To gain effectiveness in their present and future work.
- Review or evaluation.
Training is short-term process utilizing a systematic and organized procedure by which non-managerial personnel learn technical knowledge and skills for a definite purpose. In other words training can be defined as:
Learning Dimensions Training for
How Training Benefits the Organization
- Who? Non-managerial personnel
- What? Technical & Skills
- Why? Specific job-related purpose
- When? Short-term
Why to invest money in Training?
- Leads to improved profitability and/or more positive attitudes toward profit orientation.
- Improves the job knowledge and skill at all levels of the organization.
- Improves the morale of the work force.
- Helps people identify with organizational goals.
- Helps create a better corporate image.
- Fosters authenticity, openness and trust.
- Improves the relationship between boss and subordinate.
- Aids in organizational development.
- Learns from the trainee.
- Helps prepare guidelines for work.
- Aids in understanding and carrying out organizational policies.
- Provides information for future needs in all areas of the organization.
- Organization gets more effective decision-making and problem solving.
- Aids in development for promotion from within.
- Aids in developing leadership skill, motivation, loyalty, better attitudes, and other aspects that successful workers and managers usually display.
- Aids in increasing productivity and/or quality of work.
- Helps keep costs down in many areas, e.g., production, personnel, administration, etc.
- Develops a sense of responsibility to the organization for being competent and knowledgeable.
- Improves labor-management relations.
- Reduces outside consulting costs by utilizing competent internal consulting.
- Stimulates preventive management as opposed to putting out fires.
- Eliminates sub optimal behavior (such as hiding fools).
- Creates an appropriate climate for growth, communication
- Aids in improving organizational communication.
- Helps employees adjust to change.
- Aids in handling conflict, thereby helping to prevent stress and tension.
- To reduce the employee turnover and keep the manpower employment cost at the lowest level.
Need For Training
- Increases profits.
- Improves efficiency.
- Increases productivity.
- Improves managerial effectiveness.
- Improves morale.
- Benefits the individual, which in turn ultimately should benefit the organization.
- Helps the individual in making better decisions and effective problem solving.
- Through training and development, motivational variables of recognition, achievement, growth, responsibility and advancement are internalized and operationalized.
- Aids in encouraging and achieving self-development and self-confidence.
- Helps a person handle stress, tension, frustration and conflict.
- Provides information for improving leadership knowledge, communication skills and attitudes.
- Increases job satisfaction and recognition.
- Moves a person toward personal goals while improving interaction skills.
- Satisfies personal needs of the trainer (and trainee).
- Provides trainee an avenue for growth and a say in his/her own future.
- Develops a sense of growth in learning.
- Helps a person develop speaking and listening skills; also writing skills when exercises are required.
- Helps eliminate fear in attempting new tasks.
- Updating Knowledge
- Improving Performance
- Developing Human Skills
- Imparting Trade Specific Skills
- Stabilizing The Workforce
- Training Topics
Trainings are conducted mainly on the topics mentioned below to upgrade the skills of employees in order to meet the future requirements and organizational goals:
- Attitude, Behavioral and Soft skill training.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Communication and Presentation skills.
- Customer handling and Quality services.
- Time Management.
- Body language.
- Personality development.
- Discipline and General Traits.
- Security norms as per operational requirement.
Training doesn't teach a job, it teaches the knowledge, skills and attitudes required to do the job.